17 October 2013

Living | My Desk Area

Ah, the life of a college student.

I know posts have been seriously lacking on this blog. Homework really does a great job at killing creativity. So as a scapegoat post I shall show you my desk instead!


TA-DA!

It's sorta messy. I was putting together a Love With Food post and on the right is a pile of books to be reviewed. Fun! Fun!

I love my little desk :)





So I cleared off the Love With Food box and put together a fall candy bowl. I divided the candy between my bowl and the candy bowl I'm going to use for trick-or-treaters. I've never lived in a real complex before but I know there's loads of kids around here, do kids usually go trick-or-treating around their complex? I think it would be fun! Am I still young enough to go trick-or-treating myself? That would you know, be fun too. Just sayin.

So I have some Hershey's (love the Special Dark and Mr. Goodbar), some Jolly Rancher Caramel Pops like the one I had in my What I Ate Today vlog I posted yesterday and an M&M mix of plain, peanut and peanut butter. M&M is one of those things I'm constantly craving! 

Honestly, I'm pretty excited to fill this bowl up with mint chocolates and winter candy. Mmm!! I love seasonal candy.

NaNoWriMo is coming up really really quick so I'm sure I'll be snacking on these and putting together my novel. I'm thinking of finishing the one I started last year for NaNoWriMo. I only got 4k words into it. I thought I had put down more.... I know I outlined it and had it all worked out. I guess I just didn't write any of it. I can totally do that now.

Are any of you going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye