08 January 2014

What I Wore (1)

I'm no fashionista but lately I've been drawn to fashion posts and trying to find clothes myself to mix and match. Finding my own style is proving to be hard (just like how finding the right makeup for my skin was years ago!) but it's been fun seeing what I can come up with (on days I'm not lazy). I've also been daring and wearing leggings a lot more this season (I've always been insecure about my knees).

So I wanted to share with you my go-to holiday outfit!


Okay, this picture didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to. Anyone else out there wish there was two of you when it came to taking pictures or filming? My husband did try though!

  • Beanie from Wet Seal
  • Sweater from Kohls
  • Jeggings from American Eagle
  • Boots from Payless
  • Crossbody Purse from Forever 21
  • Makeup from e.l.f

As you can see from the list of places I shop at I don't spend over the top amounts of money on my clothes (though it would be nice to have that ability!). I've actually had that sweater for about 3 years and finally decided to wear it... I don't know what took me so long it's so soft and snuggly! Also I've spilled a number of different soups on that purse on accident and you can just wipe it clean. Love it!

Here are some extra pictures of me and hubby, he's not big on picture taking but I made him suck it up since we went out of our way take these pictures that night lol!


Trying to get this boy to dress in clothes that in other colors than black is a struggle!


Hope everyone's holidays were full of love, laughter and happiness! Oh and warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye