10 January 2014

Freebies Round Up (1)

As a kid I've always been fascinated with receiving free samples (I know, kinda weird, right?). The internet was this new thing and I remember my dad would take me to the library on the weekends so I could spend an hour online and normally I would look up Sailor Moon facts and pictures but then I got interested in getting free samples and back in the 90's, this didn't really play out very well... I never got the samples lol.

Fast forward to now. Free samples is that sort of thing no one really talks about unless you get it from some high end place like Sephora. And sure there are a bunch of places that are sketch when it comes to samples, then there's the sometimes-you-don't-even-get-them. 




  • Hollywood Fashion Tape from PINCHme
  • Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion from PINCHme
  • Genalia Caramel Mocchiato K-Cup from PINCHme
  • Lady Gaga Perfume in Fame from PINCHme
  • Olay Facial Moisturizer from I honestly don't remember, sorry!
  •  Celestial Holiday Tea in Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride & Candy Cane Lane from Celestial Tea

But with Facebook fan pages for legit companies, it's a little easier to know that your information is going straight to the company you're requesting a sample from.

There are a number of sites I visit on an almost daily occasion to see what new samples are out. One of them being FreebieShark. FreebieShark posts information on free samples as well as promos and sweepstakes you could enter to win some pretty cool stuff (several people over the holiday season won Xbox One's and PS4's, that sure convinced me this stuff is real and legit!).

Another places I check out is PINCHme which is a new program where you periodically get to choose up to 2 products but you have to act fast, the samples go quick!

The Celestial Holiday Tea samples were part of a daily feature they did in December on Facebook.


Do you look out for free samples? Where are some of your favorite places to get them?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye