03 February 2014

Motivation Monday

[ credit Pinterest ]

It seems like a lot of people hate Mondays and I never really understood the deal with that... I've always loved Mondays! But I've also always worked weekend jobs so you know, Mondays meant the weekend was over. Plus I'm one of those people who hate going out on the weekends because everyone is going out on the weekend. Can I just find a parking spot so I can get my damn box of tampons and go? Goooooooooodness.

So I came up with this weekly feature called Motivation Monday because I know some people could use it. And as far as doing blog work, some Mondays I need it too! But really, I come across all these motivational quotes and things and I needed a reason to share it haha.


~*~

When it comes to chasing your dreams it can be a bit intimidating. Especially if you don't know what the heck you're even doing or where to begin and there's no one there to help you. Everything might seem like a big fat fail at the moment because you're just starting out. And it shouldn't be that way, you should look at these things as stepping stones because in reality, that's what they are. They're blocks for your to step on as you learn your  way around.

But maybe something just isn't really working out the way you want, at all. No matter how you try to twist and turn it. Maybe this particular project just isn't fully developed yet and maybe in some other aspects of your life goals and situations could just be a fail and there's no way around it.

So. You can do one of two things: you can give up (and spend your life wondering what if) or you can pick yourself back up and try again.

That's the beauty with life, there's never really a final say in things.

So next time you feel like you've failed at something, remember that you haven't. You've just hit another stepping stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye