09 February 2014

Freebies Round Up (2)

I know it's been awhile since I've posted one of these but I haven't really been hunting for samples lately. 


But there's some pretty great things I got lately!

  • LE Oreo in Marshmallow Crispy
  • Gain Fireworks in Original
  • Emergen-C in Super Charge & Citrus
  • Folgers Gourmet ground coffee in Vanilla Biscotti
  • Coupon for free 12 pack of Coca-Cola *not pictured

I'm incredibly excited to try the new Oreo's, I ironically bought the Cookie Dough ones the night before I got this package and I did not like them so I'm hoping the Marshmallow Crispy will be different. Also I totally thought the Folgers sample I was going to get was of like an actual Biscotti... it's funny because I pulled out the sample and felt the package and thought oh no my Biscotti got crushed up in the mail! and I read the package and realize it was actually ground coffee... whoops. Haha. 

Do you look out for free samples? Where are some of your favorite places to get them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye