30 August 2013

Friday Find | KindLabel

Friday Find is a weekly feature where I highlight an interesting article or an interesting find I've come across on the web. 

This week I'm highlighting a shop on Etsy that I've come across via Etsy's "Quit Your Day Job" blog feature. 


Proceeds of the products sold on KindLabel go to various organizations. I think that's a fantastic idea! You can read all about the history of her shop and which products go to which organizations on the shop info page here.

I personally love this idea and I love how the good the quality of her clothing looks! Sometimes it's hard to find clothing that is homemade that you can trust won't fade after its first wash. So go check out KindLabel!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye