07 September 2013

Monthly Goals | September 2013



There's something about a new month that always gets me excited. It might just be the Aries in me and our obsession with starting over. A whole 30-somethin days to make what I want of it! It's pretty exciting, right?

I like new starts and I like lists. So I usually give myself a list of things I'd like to accomplish month-to-month. Plus it's almost Fall so even more exciting!

  • Build my desk (because blogging from the counter is starting to hurt my bum)
  • Read 8-10 books (4 down so far!)
  • Write up all Amazon Vine reviews on time (1 out of 4 done)
  • Craft witch hats. And make video tutorial
  • Tidy kitchen (we're still in the unpacking phase... don't ask)
  • Keep up with a regular blog schedule for both A Fairytale Lifestyle & Too Many Words Tonight
  • Write 20k words (shhh...)
  • Dye hair 
  • Work out 3 times a week for an hour

It's nothing complicated or impossible. I get into these moments where  I can just zoom by books and it's not a big deal and there are other times when reading is just an ultimate struggle. I'm glad I'm falling back into the habit of reading. I've been really into NA (New Adult) lately. It's like YA with a little bit of Erotica and a lot of passion. Whew. 

This might sound strange to people who know me in real life but I'm starting to gain weight. I waited 28 years for you know my weight to catch up and it never did so I thought I was good, whatever. But lately I've noticed that I'm gaining a bit of weight here and there (mostly I've noticed I'm growing my boobs in finally) and I. Am. Freaking. Out. I know it comes with being older, my former co-worker Lois use to tell me all the time "one day your weight will catch up to you!" cause I'd always buy snacks and cotton candy and I'd always laugh like "yeah, right" uh it's happening.

So I've resolved to start hitting the gym 3 times a week for an hour from now until I visit home. Besides, I want to look healthy and different when I go home. I want to look more confident and happier. And I sort of want to train for a marathon. It's just going to the gym that's the hard part. It's not that I don't like working out, because I do. I did Kickboxing for 4 years and loved it. I really miss it actually but doing things like running and lifting? I find it boring. And I hate running. Mostly because I use to be a smoker in high school and running a mile? DEATH. Like seriously. Gawd.

We'll see. I hope this month is a productive one!

Do you have any plans for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye