19 September 2013

Influenster VoxBox | The Colgate SlimSoft

It's been awhile since I've been picked for a VoxBox by Influenster. Since December actually! Granted I haven't been keeping up with my badges. But I recently applied for the Colgate SlimSoft. I'll be real with you, I had no idea what it was, I just went for it. I don't even *checks favorite toothpaste* neverrrr mindddd :D


I was surprised to check the mail yesterday and find this in my mailbox since I didn't really know what it was.

Influenster and Colgate provided me with three items; Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste (travel size), Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield mouthwash in Peppermint Blast (travel size) and a Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush.

The Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush claims that because of its size it's perfect to get between that tough spot between the tooth and gum to help remove/prevent plaque. You know, what most toothbrushes claim.

I'll be honest, at first I was like yeahhh right. The toothbrush is really really thin. Like crazy thin. I was worried it would kind of just flop around and not really dig deep. I have one tooth that is really stubborn with plaque and it drives me nuts since I have flossing but no matter what I do through out the year, it seems to be getting worse or staying the same. And when it comes to your mouth, keeping things clean are a little more difficult since you can't really see or feel it.

So I popped open the brush as soon as I got it and put it to the test.

Yes the brush is soft but it really digs in deep. It's not like any other toothbrush I've ever used before. I could feel it getting in those places my usual toothbrush can't reach and I know it's not the size. I've had toothbrushes thin like this before that didn't work half as good. I actually look forward to brushing my teeth since trying this toothbrush out! This paired with my ACT mouthwash? I'm feel a little better that next time I visit the dentist I'll be getting better news.

Well, I can hope can't I?

*Products mentioned provided at no cost to me from Influenster and Colgate. Thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye