30 June 2014

Motivation Monday



I woke up to a rough morning. Which is why it's now 4PM and I'm just now writing this post. And I have about ten minutes to do so before my friend picks me up to get lunch/dinner.

My marriage hasn't been all that spiffy the last two months and it's honestly killing me. I've been meaning to talk about it but I just never know really what to say. I mean, I know things I could say but for some reason every time I open up a new blog post it's like... nothing. Nothing wants to be written. And it's frustrating because this is, after all, a lifestyle blog where I'm allowed to talk about anything having to do with my life. Right?

I've been trying to do my best to keep up my end of the bargain as far as making sure things are fixed between us but sometimes I fall off the wagon and I need to remember that I'm still a work in progress and it's okay. I'm human. I'll fall, but as long as I get up, that's all that matters.

So I thought I would post this today, because it reflects something I need to remember. Hopefully it helps someone else out there as well.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye